Will Edit For You

Hello all! I'm Kelsie and these are my thoughts.

Okay, so I am turning to the Internet for help. I have been out of school for 4 years now and I am in desperate need of a job. While I have been applying to more traditional jobs, I have also been editing some videos on the side on my YouTube channel and have a few more in the works. So while I am by NO means a professional editor, I am relatively competent enough. Also, before you ask, my editing program of choice is Adobe Premiere Pro CC. So, I am willing to edit some videos for you all if you'd like. Send all payments to my PayPal and email any questions to kparks0527@gmail.com.

My pricing is as follows:

>1 minute videos: Free
1-5 minute videos: $2-$5 depending on the effects
6+ minute videos: $10

Comment down below if you are interested. Again, this isn't mandatory but I really need some form of work right now. Thank you for your understanding. More thoughts coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts